20 - Asexual - Book fanatic - Obsessive - Sarcastic - Bemused - Feels! - Intelligent - Observant - Creative - Whovian - Sherlocked - Writer - Blogger - Shipper - Nocturnal - Music lover
Where's Waldo? My Fandoms
Click Here to Ask a Question!
Doctor Who/Sherlock/The Avengers/Merlin/Supernatural/Martin Freeman/Benedict Cumberbatch/The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings/Cabin Pressure/Fruits Basket/Coffee/Tea
☐ Single ☐ Taken ☑ Relationships: Not my division
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical songs
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself
I know. I know. I am a horrible human being. Ditching Tumblr like I have.
But I have an excellent excuse!
I have a boyfriend.
That’s right. I said it. I have an awesome, super nerdy, super brilliant boyfriend (who likes Game of Thrones and Sherlock and video games and art and reading….and tea…) and I cannot get enough of him.
Thus, I really haven’t been online lately.
On the other hand, I am in the middle of moving and the only Internet access I have is my phone, but still. I feel bad for abandoning you like this!
I love you, my followers! As soon as I have proper Internet, I will lurk again.
P.S. We are so totally naming a future daughter some very clever rendition of the name Khaleesi.